At Smart Vision Optometry, we believe education is the key for development. We are happy and proud to share our knowledge on Behavioural Optometry and the transformational impact it has had in our patients’ lives throughout the years. We often hold free-of-charge, 60-minute presentation evenings in our practices in Bondi, Mosman and Pennant Hills and everyone is welcome to join.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Parents, educators, health professionals and everyone interested in learning more about the relationship between vision and learning.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED?
– The difference between sight and vision
– The importance of a comprehensive eye examination to assess children’s functional and perceptual skills
– Visual-motor development, eye tracking, focusing and coordination skills
– How to identify the main vision-related problems that may lead to associated symptoms and learning difficulties
– How to best assist children undergoing vision training to achieve their learning outcomes
If you wish to join our next presentation evening, please fill out the form below and we will send you more details.